Tuesday, June 15, 2010

long time...

Looking at the last post, I was on a hot yoga kick. I still like it, but the month unlimited membership ran out, and I just don't feel like driving to Rivergate a few times a week to do it. PLUS it's 100 degrees outside right now, why would I want to go do exercise in a room just as hot? I also joined a gym in the building I work at and I am working out a lot more often now that it's convenient.

Anyways, not a whole lot has changed. Since then I've been to DC, lived through a 500 year flood (luckily my house was pretty ok), got 2 rooms in my house painted, replaced the entire roof (due to it not being able to handle all the rain and there being a horrible repair job before I bought this POS house), heard all about my best friend having a baby and hopefully soon meeting said baby, and ummmm oh yeah, I started a blog for my desserts, cake business, whatever we want to call it.

You can see that over here: tiffsdesserts.blogspot.com

I guess I should also mention I'm now living in sin, since Herbie has moved in...you know if you want to call it that. That's another reason why housework got done. I painted before he could turn that room into a man room. Somehow my 825 sq foot home is having to fit in all his crap too. It's a challenge, but we haven't attempted to kill each other yet.

Anyways, that's all really. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment