Monday, June 28, 2010

refreshing

A little unknown fact:
I love to break bones. I do it for fun.

Ok, I'm just kidding. As much as I've done it in my life though, you'd think that I do actually do it for fun. :(

Long story short, I fell at cheekwood and broke my ankle.
I kept a positive attitude all weekend and reassured everyone that it was just a severe sprain. I even joked about it, and still am. Afterall, I am a total clutz. It's ok.

I did go to the dr this morning though since I still couldn't walk or move my foot much. The verdict was a broken ankle. I kept my composure until the doctor said she was sending me to an orthopedic surgeon to make sure I don't need surgery.

I cried a little, but not as much as I did in front of strangers and Herbie's parents at cheekwood.

Sigh...

Keep me in your thoughts and wish me luck. Going to the surgeon tomorrow.

One pro though is that my deductible will be met. Sweeeeeet. Can insurance cover lipo?

1 comment: