Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good Puppy News

Ok, so I was REALLY bummed out about the puppy in my last post.

I'm still sad about him, but I have really good news!

After contacting some people with All American Dachshund rescue, a lady from Coast to Coast dachshund rescue in Memphis came to Nashville and picked him up when she was here to get her sister from the airport.

He didn't make it easy to do. On the way to meet the woman, he curled up on my lap, went to sleep, and started doing his cute little snoring thing he did. I was promised to be kept in the loop on how he's doing. He has a foster mom waiting for him in New Jersey after he gets better. I just hope some slimely guido doesn't adopt the poor thing...j/k kinda. All I care about is that he's happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment