Thursday, June 14, 2012

Patience

Patience is something I was never really granted.  Well, I was with other people, but when it comes to things I want, I can't stand it... I want it  now now now.

...and that hasn't changed at all in my job quest.
I am really dying to find out about that job.  The 2nd interview went well.  They brought me in "just to make sure it's something I'm interested in."

I called today to see if they had made a decision and the response I got was... "Yes, we are just waiting on Finance to approve it and we will be in touch.  If you find another opportunity, please let me know so I can put a fire under finance to get it approved." 

So yeah, I gotta wait.... and wait.... and wait a little more.  I'm telling you...this is excrutiating.  It seems promising, but I'm really trying not to get my hopes up before I hear anything official.

In other news, to all my readers out there, do yourself a favor and search for houses under $100k in Marietta, GA on http://www.trulia.com/ and see why I want to move there so bad.  Look what I can get for practically NOTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment