Sunday, August 5, 2012

learning to breathe

Know how in my last couple posts I complained about feeling like crap?  I have a double ear infection.  It's been pretty miserable.  Also while I was at the doctor, they were freaked out by my blood pressure.  I'm embarassed so I won't publish the # here, but let's just say, I was 1 point away from being sent to the ER by the minute clinic.  So they called to follow up about my blood pressure and convinced me to go back on my blood pressure meds.  I really hate it, but I also don't want to have a stroke at 30.

In my defense though, my blood pressure is going to be high when:
1. I was just in rush hour traffic for 2 hours before making to the Minute Clinic (eff you Atlanta rush hour!)
2. I had 2 ear infections.  Can I even tell you how miserable that is?  I thought I was going to throw up in traffic.
3. I am in a new city, with no friends, a new job where I feel completely lost, and I feel homeless because I am living in a temp situation.  ahhhhhhhh

got any tips on stress relief?  I could use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment