Thursday, August 16, 2012

life

Life is hard, man.

Things are going ok here in Atlanta.  I'm making decent money and the job isn't unbearable, I've almost got my house rented out, and I'm feeling a lot better lately.

I'm just...stressed.  I feel that through life, god is always throwing you off that path of stability.  Not out of spite, but just to make you a stronger person. 

I am not one to ask for prayers because... well, that's not my thing.  But I do need something of that sort sent my way.  There has been some somewhat terrifying health issues that have come up with someone I really love, and although they say it's ok, everything has been caught in time to reverse any damages, I am scared.  Like, really really scared.

I'd go into more detail, but out of respect for privacy and all that, I just don't wanna put it on my blog.

I will say that it makes me really want to emphasize how important it is to take care of yourself.  I'm not good at doing that, but I gotta get on board.  I've been much more aware of my own health issues the last couple of months, and now I have to make it my primary focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment