Thursday, September 6, 2012

heavy handed

So, I got engaged on Friday, August 31st.  Pretty freaking awesome.
I am so excited.  I cannot wait.

You know what I really am excited about the most?  Spending the rest of my life with Herbie.  If you've seen us together, you know it's meant to be.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

You know what I'm least excited about?  Planning a wedding.  That's not going to be my favorite thing.

Luckily, we are not doing traditional.

If you're looking for bridesmaids, garter toss, bouquet toss, etc... you probably will be really disappointed.

Things I want to see happen:
People being comfortable.  This is going to be more of a casual affair.

Things I know so far:
It will be a Jewish wedding and on a Sunday.  There will be mountains involved and it will most likely be in Sept/Oct/Nov, but I could be talked into maybe an April or May wedding. I think I already know the dress that I want, but I will still go to some stores and try dresses on to see what I like to be sure.  I also know that this HAS to be cheap.

Things I don't know:
The DATE!  omg, the next person to ask..........
The exact location...HELP ME FIND IT!

That's all for now.  I might post some pictures later.  YES, LAURA!! pictures!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited. Hou and Herbie are meant to be. I'm so happy for you two.

    ReplyDelete