Monday, September 10, 2012

easy, right?

So here is a picture of the ring.

I think he did a pretty good job.  I took it to get sized on Saturday and they finished it by that afternoon so I wouldn't be without it very long.  Sunday morning I woke up and noticed that one of the small diamonds on the side had fallen out during the sizing.  It also happened to the band.  They have it now to fix it, but I was sooo upset.  Glad they are fixing it no charge.  Glad they are a family friend of Herbie's.  Whew!

So, I took a sick day from work today.  I told myself I'd check in on email and all that, but you know what?  I just didn't do it.  I'll see what awaits me in the morning.  If I'm in deep crap, I'll handle it.  I had a dr. appointment for the ob/gyn anyways, and glad I did.  (this is where there might be tmi, but whatever...)  I had started hurting really bad in my side/back yesterday.  I was doubled over a times.  I explained my other concerns and then just mentioned that casually.  Low and behold I have an ovarian cyst.  Yeah, it's pretty cool.  By pretty cool, I mean pretty painful.  Luckily, I am on some preventive medication now and it shouldn't happen again.  Hopefully the attacks and pain will go away soon.

ANYWAYS... with all of that out of the way, I think I have found my dress.  We have the location in mind, and a date.  We are ahead of the game.  This is starting to seem way too easy.  Don't worry, I know it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment