Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Advice

So, just being for 12 days as of now, I have been given tons of advice.  If it's not advice, it's questioning why I'm doing things the way that I am doing them.  This is all giving me new perspective.  I hope I can walk away from this and realize that maybe my advice and opinions that I give to others, might not always be needed or wanted.  Man, am I ever learning this.

I have gone from not wanting bridesmaids, to almost being talked into it.  I realize, that bridesmaids could be helpful on that big day.  Especially since I'm going at this without a planner and all of that.  I do need people to have my back.  It would be nice to make sure that I have some people there to make sure we are all walking down the isle at the right time, tables are set up the way I need them to be and decorations are in order.  Someone to keep me from choking my mother would be nice too, because face it... she's crazy these days... sigh...

See how I just almost talked myself into it?  I dunno.  1 out of the 3 people I would ask, makes me cringe.  I'm very afraid that they'd try to make it about them and not about me.  Sorry, but this day is ALL ABOUT ME.  Anyways, I'm afraid I'm already sounding like a looney person over this crap.

Oh, and because my father is not in the picture, I don't technically have anyone to walk me down the isle.  I have proclaimed that the puppy is going to walk me down the isle.  Lex is like one of my best friends and I think it would just be perfect.  However, now it's "Well why don't you get your 2 uncles to walk you down the isle?"  "Don't you think they'll be offended?"  Ugghhh yeah maybe... I dunno.  It could be nice I guess.  But wouldn't Lex walking me down the isle be the cutest thing EVER?!  Again... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment