Thursday, August 2, 2012

observations

Just things I am observing...

I work with a middle aged lady that is obsessed with this singer named Duffy.  I remember her from a few years back and she got a lot of hype, but she sure isn't an Adele.  It kinda makes me laugh.

My cubicle mate is very over the top.  She is always laying the smack down on her husband and slamming the phone down as she screams "Gah!!  Idiot!"  She also insists that I only need a 3 bedroom house and can't understand why one of my requirements is a basement.  She also said if that house that I wanted to put the offer on, was THE house, I would have done it anyways.  Yeah, cause I want to commit financial suicide.

Whew, thanks for the advice!

Would anyone else like to put their nose where it doesn't belong?  It seems a lot of people think they can do that to me these days.  From my grandma ruining the surprise of my life to H's parents trying to tell us we need to live in the Suburbs and  not in the "hip" areas.... I think I'm gonna scream.

Anyways, the minute clinic doesn't know it yet, but we have a date at 5pm.  achoooooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment