Wednesday, November 18, 2009

tardiness

I guess I'm pretty anal about some stupid things. I can't sleep if a bed has covers that are all messy. It doesn't have to be made up- the sheets and blankets just can't be all twisted and messy. I have to close the toilet cover completely before I flush because the thought of any poo or pee particals splashing on anything else in my bathroom grosses me out. I'm sure there are other things, probably things that Herbie points out all the time, but I can't think of them now.

One thing that I feel isn't stupid though? That's being on time. I can't tell you how bad I hate being late. Pet peeve is an understatement. I hate walking into places where it's really quiet and I have to walk in front of them to get my seat... places like a class room, movie theatre(I want to kill them when they do it! Just kill youself already), and any kind of church services. It just annoys me. I'm sure I annoy Herbie when I say, "Well, we are 5 minutes late...we might as well not go!" Yes, OCD much?

What prompted this post? I'm working at my lovely part time job tonight and Bruce Springsteen decided to come on stage 1 hour late. Will he play 1 hour less? Not quite.

As that brat from Full House would say, "HOW RUDE!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment