Monday, November 30, 2009

choices

Tonight as I work at the arena, I am given so many choices.

Do I watch...

Tough Love on VHI followed by Celebrity Rehab

OR

Intervention and Hoarders??

The answer:
Intervention and Hoarders.

I think tonight was the premier episode of Hoarders. I love watching train wrecks and car crashes. This was all that plus some. This woman was such a hoarder that they found two, yes TWO dead cats under trash and junk in her house. The house smelled so bad anyways that she never even noticed the added stench.

Oh A & E, how I love you.

Comcast how I hate you for being way too expensive for me to even consider putting cable in my house. Maybe that's a good thing though because my brain would totally rot if I had this crap to watch at my disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment